Tuesday 15 January 2013

MY SUMMER

I went to Estartit for one week with my family. Those days we were in our apartament. We got up at 11 o'clock, and we went to the beach, when I we got tired (aproximatly 4 o'clock) we were home. We went relaxing at home, and then we went for a walk. At night we went to the bowling, it was fantastic! 
 
Palamós:Then I stayed for two weeks in Palamos with my parents and my sister Tània. Those days we were in an apartament of flats called “Ancora”. We stayed on the beach or went sailing. One day we went to Calella and had dinner in a very beautiful restaurant near the sea. We ate a delicious paella. It was fantastic! And one night we went to the cinema and the bowling too!

Banyoles:
When I returned from Palamos, I went out with my friends almost every day. We went to the lake or the park of la Draga. I started the trainnigas and I got ready for a new course.

No comments:

Post a Comment